Online Ordering FAQs
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases of MIJA’s order by you and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
1. How long do you need for quotation?
Exact quotation will be available within 1-2 working days once we get sufficient information from customer.
2. What do you need for quotation?
We need product drawing or specific sample with detailed explanation; need to know the materials request for it or any other detail can be informed
3. Acceptance of Order
We will acknowledge your order shortly after we receive it and send a further email to confirm that we have processed your order. Please ensure an accurate e-mail address is supplied.
4. Prices and Discounts
(1) Prices. All unit prices are quoted and/or invoiced in U.S. Dollars and will be: a) those prices effective at the date of dispatch; b) exclusive of any applicable tax, duty, import fees; c) exclusive of warehouse for export; d) inclusive of applicable discount; and e) subject to applicable shipping and handling charges as provided on a per-Order basis. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time prior to your Accepted Order.
(2) Discounts. All applicable discounts are a) based upon the order quantity; b) applied on the market quotation.
MIJA welcomes payment by the Western Union, Alipay and through international bank transferal .
Can I have flexible payment terms?
When placing order on our products, for your total convenience you can secure any item with a 30% deposit. Simply make the remaining payments when it suits you. All we ask is that the full amount is paid at least 10 days prior to the delivery date of your order. Offer may be restricted at sale times
6. What is your lead time?
Usually 2-5 weeks for normal orders, it also depends on design and quantity.
7. Delivery, Title and Risk
(1) Delivery. We can provide various delivery options (by air/ sea/ DHL/UPS/ TNT/ FEDEX/ EMS) to enable your goods arrived at the named place of destination.
Any delivery period, if stated, is approximate, and time of delivery shall not be of the essence. MIJA shall make reasonable efforts to fulfill promises of dispatch and deliver to the address shown on the Order, but no liability for failure to do so can be accepted by MIJA. Dispatch will only be effected by your ship-to delivery address unless the Company has specifically agreed to the contrary. The Company reserves the right to dispatch Products in installments and, in this case, to tender a separate invoice in respect of each installment. Each separate installment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
(2) Title. We will retain ownership of the Products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by us. Until then, you must:
(i) insure the Products on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company;
(ii) hold the Products on a fiduciary basis as the Company’s bailee;
(iii) store those Products separately from all other Products and goods of any third party; and not modify, pledge or sell the Products.
We may enter your storage premises to repossess the Products. Should you sell or dispose of them to another person before title passes, such part of the proceeds of such sale or disposal as is attributable to the price due by the customer to the Company in respect of such Products, shall be held by the customer on trust for the Company as property of the Company and held separately from your general funds. We may sue for the price of the Products before title passes. If you refuse delivery without our agreement, you must pay our expenses or loss resulting from that refusal, including storage costs, until you accept delivery.
(3) Risk. All items purchased from us and delivered by a third party carrier are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that all risk of loss passes to you upon our delivery to the third party carrier or, if collected by your agent, all risk of loss passes upon our delivery to your agent.
8. Your Acceptance of Products and Returns
(1) Acceptance. You will inspect the Products within a reasonable time before shipment, and you will be deemed to have accepted them unless within three (3) days after their receipt you notify us that the Products are rejected. If no such action is taken, we will consider the items as being accepted.
(2) Returns. If we agree to the return of the Product, it must be within 30 days of receipt of Products; in its original condition with packaging, a return note and proof of purchase; must have been authorized by us prior to the return and include a return authorization number clearly visible on the outside of the return shipping carton. Otherwise, MIJA will refuse the return; the return costs may also be payable by you. You are liable for any loss resulting from your failure to comply with our carrier's requirements with respect to notification of damage, shortage and non-dispatch of Products. The carrier’s non-dispatch of products must be advised in writing to the carrier and us within 10 days from the date of the invoice. You must retain damaged Products for inspection by us at our discretion. Returned Products must be sent carriage paid. Restocking fee may apply.
9. Do you sign non-disclose agreement?
Yes. We understand the sensitive nature of your design. It is our policy to comply with requests for non-disclosure agreements. If we don’t get your kindly approval, we would not disclose any information regarding your product or you company to the third party and any copy would be prohibited
10. Proprietary Property
We own various proprietary and intellectual property rights in connection with the Products, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, domain names and trademarks ("Content"). No Content owned or licensed by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, resold, modified or registered without prior, written permission from us. In the circumstance that you buy die Products from us and you would like to use certain die design images in your own hand-made craftwork that you produce to sell, such usage will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Angel Policy, corresponding to the brand of die Product you purchase from us. The Angel Policy is incorporated herein by reference.
11. Our 2 Year Commitment
0 - 12 Months FREE of Charge Repairs
Our products have been tested to the highest quality standard. If, however, you have purchased your product from MIJA and it develops a manufacturing fault within the first twelve months of use, we will repair it free of charge. We will also provide:
► Spare parts FREE of Charge
► Accidental damage or misuse is not covered under the guarantee. Repairs will be charged for administration & handling.
(1) If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the rest of the provisions of the Agreement shall be unaffected. NIJA may subcontract, assign or transfer its obligations or rights to a competent third party whether in whole or in part. You may not assign or transfer any of your obligations.
(2) All notices must be in writing (by hand, email, fax or mail [deemed delivered 48 hours after posting]) and sent to the Company Secretary of either Party or such person as the Parties confirm to each other shall be the relevant person to whom the notices should be sent.
(3) This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings, transactions or statements between the Parties and constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof, except that this Agreement does not supersede any agreement and/or policies expressly incorporated herein by reference that you may have entered into with us. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and the Online Program, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. Neither Party is entering into this Agreement or any of the arrangements contemplated by this Agreement in reliance upon any representation or warranty not expressly set out in this Agreement.
(4) Independent Contractors. Each party hereby acknowledges that the parties shall be independent contractors and that the relationship between the parties shall not constitute a partnership, franchisee, joint venture or agency. Neither party shall have the authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action, that shall be binding on the other party, without the prior consent of the other party to do so.
(5) The English language version of this Agreement shall govern and control any translations of this Agreement into any other language.